Tuesday 8 April 2014

WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE!!!



How does one paint a word picture of JOY?

How does one properly express the feelings of pure delight?

Images of children running and playing with careless abandon, 
                                        giddy with glee on a sunset lit hilltop comes to my mind as expressions of pure joy.

                If happiness is because of happenings then joyfulness must be inspite of happenings.

It is a conscious decision to momentarily suspend all thoughts about the negativity that abounds and give in to feelings of delight, ecstasy or enjoyment.

I sit here on the verandah, 'lapping my lappie', watching the pouring rain and enjoying the coolness it offers, all I can think of is  
     WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!!!

Image Source:wikimedia.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like rays of sunshine to me. Please brighten up my day ;)