Friday 13 September 2013

MISSING HOME

 I cant believe that I've actually spent this length of time away from my space. When I started this blog, I had the notion of carving out my own little corner in cyberspace where I can be me, where I can vent or percolate whenever I wanted to.

I really do enjoy blogging but sometimes life happens and one is left up a creek without a paddle. At such times what can one do?

I have faced a situation that seriously challenged my faith and left me clueless in the last couple of weeks. Not in my wildest nightmare have I ever entertained the possibility of homelessness but then it happened to me, inspite of all my attempt at 'having - it - together'.

How did I manage the nightmare?

I came apart complete...

Yup, you read that right, I totally unglued and fell apart. I didn't know what else to do, I couldn't figure anything to do except to mope and boy did I mope!

That's why I've been MIA. I really do miss my space and even though we are still living at the mercy of relatives, things are looking up and we'll soon be back in our own home and then I be back on the block big time!!!

I miss y'all and I tender my sincere  apologies for the break. Hope to be back soonest.

Love y'all.


AUNTY MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like rays of sunshine to me. Please brighten up my day ;)