Tuesday 8 October 2013

JUST LIKE ROAD-RUNNER AND COYOTE!!!


Who ever watched 'Roadrunner and Coyote'?

It is a cartoon that aired years ago. Pretty inane really.

Just about Coyote chasing Roadrunner in every episode and never catching it. In true cartoon style, there was dynamite blowups, heavy things falling from the sky, boobie traps and allsorts of other stuffs employed by Coyote to catch Roadrunner, but inspite of it all he never could catch Coyote.

My friend Andrea and I used to discuss what would happen if Coyote eventually got to catch Roadrunner.

Then ONE DAY.......


.......Coyote's efforts paid off!!!

HE EVENTUALLY CAUGHT ROADRUNNER!!!

He held on firmly to Roadrunner's leg and then guess what....???

....he didn't know what to do with it!!!!

Watch the full episode here

'Just like Coyote' is really a fitting phrase for me right now.

After all the brouhaha of the last couple of months, prayer-vigil upon fasting, sacrifices and dreams of what I would do when we eventually got a house to live in, we eventually moved in a few weeks ago and somehow somehow I've lost my oomph!!!

I just cant figure out what to do next. Cant even think of a colour to paint the walls. Right now they are in a shade of yellow which my DH hates, we are living out of packing bags & boxes as I can't even figure out how to put things away in their proper places.

This move from a cramped two bedroom flat to a very large four bedroom detached house has been a dream come true for me but I guess I am overwhelmed and don't know how to even begin to ask for help.

Anyway, I guess I'll have to chill out and tackle things bit by bit. After all, didn't they say the way to eat an elephant is one mouthful at a time.



Aunty Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like rays of sunshine to me. Please brighten up my day ;)