Thursday 4 July 2013

EWAR'S ADENIKE OGUNGBE PASSES ON


WOW! I just came online a few minutes ago to check updates on  some of my favourite blogs when I read of the passing away of one of  Nigeria's foremost makeup artist on Linda Ikeji's blog.

While I cannot claim to know Adenike personally, I've met her on some occasion and
found her to be a very creative, resourceful and hardworking young lady. Her passion for her craft is almost infectious.

Apparently, she passed on in a hospital in Ogun state, a day  after giving birth through Cesarean operation. it is reported that the baby is doing fine.

My heart goes out to her husband, as well as her close circle of family and friends. It must be really tough on them right now and I pray that God would comfort them all and give them the fortitude to bear the loss. May her sweet soul rest in peace.

May God have mercy on Nigeria and help our health sector. Women shouldn't be dying whilst giving birth to a new life. 

It is  well in Jesus name.


Aunty Mo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like rays of sunshine to me. Please brighten up my day ;)